Time 7:43 PM September 10, 2020

 













Sometimes

Time is going by so slowly

Like, 

OMG it’s only 7:43 PM

Or

I am so sleepy 

And it’s only second period  

Or

It’s only May 5th

And I’m so ready for

Summer!


Sometimes

Time goes by 

so fast 

you get a whiplash 

Like,

Oh darn my vacation is over

Or

Wasn’t I just changing your diaper

And now you're choosing colleges? 



Sometimes

It’s as if you don’t have enough of it

Time I mean,

Like 

OMG it’s 6:00 PM and 

No dinner?

Or

Do I have enough time

To do all I must do

All I want to do

All that needs to be done

Before I die?


Sometimes

I want time to go by fast

Like when I’m in pain

And sometimes

I want time to slow down a bit

So I can smell all the roses I want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

Coronavirus