Shooting Star

I wasn't there for your birth
I didn't see you grow
Never got to know you
Never even saw
I loved you because of her
I loved you because of shared blood
I heard you were beautiful
a free spirit
wanting to brake away
to be free
and you did
you broke away from your planet
soared high into the sky
you became a star
a shooting star
but you fell
you fell burning
burning with your desire
for life and love
left us with questions unanswered
left your dreams for us
your unfulfilled promises
your unrealized life
you were a star
our shooting star

Comments

I don't want to hurt anyone it's just that when I think of her I miss her and this is what I think.
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE