If I could




I thought of you
I brought you to life
I named you
I gave you love
I gave you myself.


I can give you things
Books,
Clothes,
Shoes, rings, 
Ice cream,
Trips to the beach
To the mall
Music, 
Laughter
Adventures 
Memories
Huggs
Kisses.


I will walk around the globe,
Fly to the Moon,
I will go down to the depths of
The oceans,
Climb the Himalayas,
Swim in the Arctic. 
I will do anything
To bring you back,
To bring you back to life,
To give you back your life,
To give you what you lost,
To give you back
What was stollen from you.


I will give you my life
If it could bring you back
If it could make you whole
If it meant you can live
Your life.





People who know me will know who this is about.
For those of you who don't know, its about my daughter
who got sick when she was a child and stayed a child.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE