It takes a long time to become self aware

Just to know where you are in life,

To know who you are, 

Where you came from

And where you're headed. 


You ask yourself 

What’s my mission, my goal

Must I have one?

Is it worth to strive for

To spend a lifetime on?


At some point in your journey 

You discover, 

That there are oceans of knowledge to learn

Will you have time, should you even try?

There is no rational answer.


At first, it seems finding love is a child’s play,

Then after countless heartbreaks

You stop looking, hoping,

Or you settle.


Then the questions become more urgent,

Whats the most fundamental factor in life?

What values are paramount?

Will I find them?

Do I need them?

If I find my answers

Will that make me happy?


Am I happy?

Am I fulfilled?

Who said happiness is important?

Can I be happy when millions are miserable?

Why do humans exist?

Is there a divine purpose?

When will we end?


It’s a life time of struggle

To find answers

Then your time’s up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE