I Cry For God




I feel like crying…
I am crying…
I could cry forever & ever until I die.
My heart heavy with pain 
Breaking,  for the children Of  Syria
Yemen 
Iraq
South Sudan
For all children in war torn countries across the world.

Children lost
Children orphaned 
Bombed, drowned, 
Killed, starved.
I cry for countless mothers 
Who lost their babes,
I cry for fathers 
Who lost their sons,
Their daughters,
Their lives.

I could cry forever and ever
For women and girls 
Tortured 
Maimed
Burned
Raped 
I cry.

I cry
For humanity
For brutality of people 
Against the weak
The disabled 
The innocent.

Where is the fury of men?
Where is the wrath of God?
I cry for men
For women

And God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE