Life


Life


If life throws punches at you,
You spring back up if you are grounded 
If the winds of fortune blow you off course
You find your way if you have a goal 
You find the truth amid the lies if you have never been lied to
You forgive easily if you have known forgiveness
You take the high road when people are petty
When you know benevolence
You love all people if you are loved.

But sometimes you want to stay down and cry
And sometimes you want to stay lost
Sometimes you believe the lies because the truth hurts
Often it’s hard to forgive evil
When hurt by petty you sink down low to hurt back
And some people just don’t deserve to be loved

I’m tired of standing up
Of choosing the righteous path
I want to forget reality and escape to a fantasy world
I want to strike back like a venomous snake

To punch below the belt
And show my hatred to those who deserve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Coronavirus

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE