Mourning



I want to go to a mountain top and scream
And scream and scream and scream
I want to take a sledge hammer and strike 
The rocks and shatter them all to smithereens 
I want to pull on my hair 
Collapse on the ground
And weep and weep and weep
I want to wrap my body in a black shroud
Get on my knees 
Go from here to the tallest mountain
And cry  and wail and beg for mercy
If there is a God maybe she takes
Pity on us and stops this slaughter
Maybe we need human sacrifices 
Lets round up all the war mongers
The people who have committed crimes against humanity
Weapon makers, tyrants, dictatores
Corrupters, polluters, perverts 
And offer them to this God
My heart is broken 
Our hearts are broken
We are all in mourning 
For the thousands who have perished
To this evil virus 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE