Welcome To My World

I don't want to be the person
who is not happy
unless she is miserable,
don't want to feel like this
at all, ever.
Don't want to explain why
I can't, I've done it too many times
to me it's obvious
to anyone who knows me it should be.
I wonder how other people feel?
normal people,
do they think why they are here?
what their purpose in life is?
do they question their existence?
do they constantly want to know
if life is worth living?
Or are they just enjoying the journey.
Are their days filled with fun things to do
places to go, people to see?
How dose it feel
not to think all the time
not to question everything
not to measure, to weigh, to compare
try to find the good
always careful not to hurt
not to destroy, to pollute
to alter
try to create something
beautiful, meaningful, lasting
anything
to breath deeply
to breath and not smell despair
how dose it feel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother My Love

Courage

THERE IS NO GLORY IN MARTYRDOM ANYMORE